Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And so it begins. . .

Okay, I gave in to the craze...I love reading my friends' blogs about their life and the crazy things their kids do or say...and so I will make an attempt to do this so that my kids can't say I wasn't cool when they grow up and start thinking I'm not cool anymore....who am I kidding - they'll say I'm not cool no matter what!!!

Still working on the title - Life with A&W is not a reference to root beer, however, but to my six year old daughter, A, and my 4 year old son, W. Maybe I'll come up with clever nicknames for them...the wheels are already turning.

In the meantime, I'll share with you quickly one of my favorite W-isms as of late...but I must give context...a few days before the clever w-ism, I had a conversation with A that W overheard about what is a buttcrack....and why do we not want them to show. A has a problem with this issue because she has nothing in the seat-us department so her pants always slip down so low that she inevitable ends up showing some "b.c.", as we refer to it in our house. Anyways, a few days after this "b.c." conversation, whilst driving down the road, I hear A & W both start laughing hysterically from the backseat...W had said something very clever that set them both off...and then...he says it as he slaps his leg.... "I laughed so hard, I cracked my butt!" Ummm....did he mean I cracked myself up? Perhaps....but it shall forever be the day that W cracked his own butt in our house. :)

7 comments:

  1. Love it! My godchildren are geniuses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That W is a lively one...reminds me much of my very own little people. Maybe I should start a blog too...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that one! I will gladly tell that story to HIS children in a few years. Hopefuly a lot of few years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like my little buddy. how i miss him...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cracks me up too! I look forward to more W-isms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. W has always "cracked" me up!!! He has always been full of life and very entertaining!

    I am working on a blog for me too. I love reading everyone else's!

    Give A, W and hubby a hug from me!!

    ReplyDelete