Friday, August 29, 2008

The Pajamaramas

Today is A's 7th birthday.....where has the time gone? Where is that tiny creature who used to keep us up all hours of the night with her colic? Where is that baby who had to have her paci to go to sleep? Where is my sweet toddler? Where is my 5 year old, my 6 year old? She is a thing of the past now...A is officially 7.

To celebrate her birthday, she wanted a sleepover/slumber party, so right now as I type, there are five sweet 7 and 8 year old girls (all friends from church) screaming in my basement because Joe Jonas just came on the TV screen as they watch "Camp Rock"....ay yi yi!!! An hour ago, my husband had transformed our living room into a stage, complete with lights and microphones and we had an all out karoake concert....the girls titled their "band" the PAJAMARAMAS....so here's to you, Pajamaramas...and here's praying that you fall asleep during the movie so I can get some sleep, too!

P.S. A - I love you...happy birthday, sweet girl. You rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment