Monday, June 9, 2008

Eat Like Movie Stars

Just a quick W-ism for this morning....as a fam, we decided to go see Kung Fu Panda last night at the theater..however, it was right smack during the middle of supper time so I told the kids we were going to do something unusual today and eat POPCORN for supper (my mom does it all of the time, doesn't that make it okay?). I know, a lazy mom moment, but what the heck. It's summer.

Anyways, W proceeds to tell his sister they are going to be MOVIE STARS today!!! Huh?

W: "Yeah, we are going to be movie stars and eat popcorn for supper!! That's what all of the movie stars do...."

Really....thanks for that tiny bit of I'm-not-sure-where-that-came-from-in-your-brain knowledge, son.

FYI - the movie was great!!!

1 comment:

  1. ha! The glamorous life of movie stars...their mom's don't even make them eat a real supper.

    BTW, I'm all about popcorn for supper. It's a vegetable, right?

    ReplyDelete