Friday, June 27, 2008

Update on Last Post

Well, today is TuTu's and Loo's last day here...and W evidently feels quite comfortable with them. This morning, TuTu reported that W was in his room getting dressed and in the middle of the process (while completely naked, of course) he has to go to the bathroom, so he runs from his room to the bathroom....then when he's finished his business in the bathroom, instead of going back to his room to finish the job of getting his clothes on, he comes into the living room (still wearing nothing but what God gave him) where TuTu is....shocked, TuTu asks what he's doing?

W says "I just needed to blow you a kiss, Tutu!!!" and then blows her a kiss....while standing there in all of his naked glory. He turns around and runs back to his room.

TuTu has now heard and seen enough of W and his "boy parts", I believe...she's ready to pack it in and head home. Will she ever babysit for me again?

1 comment:

  1. I Definitely missed something at not having boys. But I'm not sure I actually needed those experiences.

    Shooby dooby dobby dance!

    ReplyDelete